Stephen R. Elville & Elville and Associates Present: Client Care Program Continuing Legal Education Event “2019 End-of-Year Tax Planning – What Clients Need to Know”
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Topics will include:
– End-of-year tax planning advice and tips in the aftermath of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act;
– Overview of the often-misunderstood minimum distribution rules,
– Stretching IRAs
– Roth conversion strategies
– Charitable planning and IRAs
– The proposed Secure Act – what is it and what are the main strategies under development?
Leading the presentation will be Mr. Stephen R. Elville, J.D., LL.M., principal of Elville and Associates; Mr. Gary Greenwald, J.D., LL.M., principal of the Law Offices of Gary Greenwald; and Mr. Greg Will, Partner and CPA with BestGate Wealth Advisors, LLC. We are pleased to welcome Mr. Will from BestGate Wealth as a co-presenter for the event, as his depth of knowledge and expertise will add tremendous value to the program. To learn more about Mr. Will, please click here.
To RSVP to the event, please use the RSVP option below. Family and friends are welcome! We look forward to hosting you!