- This event has passed.
“Savvy Social Security Planning”
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Steve Elville, J.D., LL.M., as we partner with Timmick Financial Group and Retirement Planning Specialist Mark Timmick, CRPC®, AIF® for our yearly three-evening Retirement Planning Webinar Series. Each evening is purely educational in nature and no cost to attend. Evening one will feature Mark discussing Social Security planning and will include the following topics:
- Five major factors that must be considered for deciding the optimal age to start Social Security benefits
- Understand exactly how your benefit is calculated
- Strategies to maximize your benefit payment
- Financial health of Social Security and whether benefits might be lowered or discontinued in the future
- Strategies for married couples on coordinating when and how to start benefits to maximize lifetime income
- Special rules for divorced and widowed spouses
- How much of your Social Security will be taxable
- Rules and penalties for working while taking benefits
As registration is required ahead of time, please call Timmick Financial at 410-740-1300 or visit timmickfinancial.com to RSVP and receive your personal link to attend. We look forward to hosting you!
“This webinar is offered in partnership with the Howard County Library System, a longtime supporter of Elville and Associates’ educational programs. To learn more about the HCLS, its educational programs and calendar of events, please visit https://live-howardcounty.pantheonsite.io/ or contact Ms. Rohini Gupta, Adult Curriculum Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.”