- This event has passed.
Medicaid Long Term Care Asset Protection Planning
February 23 @ 10:30 am - 11:45 am
Join Elville and Associates’ Senior Principal and senior elder law attorney Lindsay V.R. Moss as she offers this webinar presentation that will shed light on options for pre-crisis planning techniques and asset protection as well as crisis planning techniques and what assistance is available.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Pre-Crisis Planning and Asset Protection (utilizing Medicaid’s 5-year look back)
- Estate planning techniques for married couples vs. single individuals
- Trust-based plans – Medicaid Asset Protection Trust vs. Veterans Asset Protection Trust
- Preserving the equity in the home
- Crisis Planning and Assistance
- Asset purchase strategies – allowable expenditures
- Asset transfer strategies
- Caregivers – payment for informal caregiving services
- Medicaid compliant annuities for the benefit of community spouses
- Promissory Notes
- Protecting Assets after qualifying for Medicaid Long Term Care
Please click here to register for the webinar ahead of time and receive your personal link to join. Should you have any questions beforehand, please contact Community Relations Director Jeff Stauffer at email@example.com, or 443-393-7696 x117.
Open to clients, financial advisors, and the general public. 1.5 continuing education credits will be available for professionals who attend this webinar.