MarylandABLE Accounts – How They Benefit Your Loved One with Special Needs
September 30 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Kelly Nelson, Outreach and Communications Manager from MarylandABLE, will share an overview of how ABLE accounts can help people with disabilities and their families save for the future without jeopardizing federal, state and local benefits. Attendees will learn about:
- the eligibility criteria and enrollment process;
- features of an ABLE account and the account management process;
- tax-free savings and tax-free withdrawals for qualified disabilities expenses;
- accessing a Maryland State income tax deduction for contributions;
- how an ABLE account can be used in collaboration with a Special Needs Trust
Please click here to secure your registration and receive the webinar link ahead of time.
Open to clients, the general public, and financial advisors. 1.5 continuing education hours will be offered for CPAs, CFPs, and other professionals for attending this presentation. We look forward to hosting you!