- This event has passed.
Learn What Elder Law Attorneys Are Advising Clients in 2021
June 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
“Elder Law attorneys are not just lawyers, they are counselors.”
Elder Law encompasses many concepts – planning for individuals and families who do not have taxable estates, but who are primarily concerned about the protection of their assets and addressing disability and long-term care issues. Elder Law also encompasses the following: Medical Assistance (Medicaid), long-term care planning, asset protection, nursing home and assisted living selection and placement, special needs planning, guardianship, Social Security issues, Veterans’ Benefits, senior housing issues, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, wills, trusts, and more.
Join Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Stephen Elville as he leads you through this webinar discussion to learn why an Elder Law consultation is an integral part of the planning process. Attendees will learn:
- what is involved in an Elder Law consultation?
- why does an Elder Law consultation serve as a basis for change?
- what do clients want to know and what do they learn in an Elder Law consultation?
- what important Elder Law concepts and new laws are attorneys advising clients about in 2021?
- how could the Biden administration’s proposed tax changes affect elder law?
To register for the webinar and receive the link ahead of time, please click here.