- This event has passed.
Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits on June 12, 2018 from 11:45am-1pm
June 12, 2018 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pmFree
Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits
Tuesday, June 12th, 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Office of Baltimore Washington Financial Advisors
5950 Symphony Woods Road, Suite 600, Columbia, Maryland 21044
Join Elville and Associates’ Principal and lead attorney Stephen R. Elville as we partner with Baltimore Washington Financial Advisors for a discussion about “Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits.” Among the topic to be discussed during the workshop will be:
- DEFINING RETIREMENT PLANS AND BENEFITS IN ESTATE PLANNING – WHAT ARE THEY?
- WHY DO RETIREMENT PLAN BENEFITS REQUIRE SPECIAL TREATMENT IN ESTATE PLANNING AND ELDER LAW?
- HOW ARE RETIREMENT PLANS STRUCTURED IN RELATION TO WILLS AND TRUSTS IN ESTATE PLANNING?
- HOW ARE RETIREMENT PLANS TREATED FOR TAX PURPOSES IN ESTATE PLANNING?
- ASSET PROTECTION AND RETIREMENT PLANS IN ESTATE PLANNING
- RETIREMENT BENEFIT PLANNING FOR SPOUSES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES