- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Essentials Workshop — Vital Information About Wills, Trusts and Estate Plans
January 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Presented by Elville and Associates’ elder law and estate planning attorney Nicole T. Livingston, this event is designed to educate you so that you can control your future, protect your hard-earned savings and have peace of mind. This presentation will be done in an easy-to-understand format that helps you learn and create a plan of action for protecting your family, your life savings and your legacy.
Event highlights will include:
• Wills and Living Trusts – Learn the advantages and disadvantages to both.
• Asset Protection – How to protect your assets and your family’s inheritance from creditors, divorce, and lawsuits.
• Long-Term Care Planning – How to pay for long-term care expenses.
• Next Spouse Protection – How to protect your assets from your surviving spouse’s next spouse.
• Probate – What is it and how to prevent it.
• Estate Taxes – What are they, and how to minimize or eliminate.
• Medicaid and Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits – The latest laws and how to qualify for the benefits.
• IRA Protection – How to take advantage of maximizing income tax “stretch out.”
• Special Needs – How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren.
• Health Care — How the right documents can keep your family from fighting about your age-related care.
• Legacy Planning – Good planning involves more than money. Learn some powerful tools to help instill important values in younger generation family members.
Light fare and refreshments will be served! Due to a set number of seats and high demand, RSVPs are required for this event. We look forward to hosting you! Please use the RSVP link provided to secure your seat!