- This event has passed.
Estate Planning and Elder Law Essentials – “Excellent Estate Planning”
September 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Steve Elville, J.D., LL.M., as we partner with Timmick Financial Group and Retirement Planning Specialist Mark Timmick, CRPC®, AIF® for our yearly three-evening Retirement Planning Webinar Series. Each evening is purely educational in nature and no cost to attend. Evening one will feature Steve discussing estate planning and elder law essentials – “excellent estate planning” – and will include the following topics:
- Why many estate plans fail and the steps you can take to ensure success for your family
- Probate vs. non-probate, will-based plan vs. a revocable trust-based plan, and pros and cons of each
- How to properly protect assets so the most possible passes to your spouse, children and grandchildren
- How outdated documents create problems in the future, and how to achieve perfection for your legacy
- How to plan for incapacity and avoid guardianship
- How to define specific goals for your family’s unique planning needs and circumstances
- Help ensure family harmony while settling your estate
As registration is required ahead of time, please call Timmick Financial at 410-740-1300 or visit timmickfinancial.com to RSVP and receive your personal link to attend. We look forward to hosting you!