- This event has passed.
By Webinar – MarylandABLE: A Savings Tool to Promote Independence, Financial Stability and Quality of Life for People with Disabilities
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Kelly Nelson, Outreach and Communications Manager from MarylandABLE, will share an overview of how ABLE accounts can help people with disabilities and their families save for the future without jeopardizing federal, state, and local benefits. Attendees will learn about:
· the eligibility criteria and enrollment process;
· features of an ABLE account and the account management process;
· tax-free savings and tax-free withdrawals for qualified disabilities expenses;
· accessing a Maryland State income tax deduction for contributions;
· how an ABLE account can be used in collaboration with a Special Needs Trust
To register and receive the webinar link, please click here. Should you have any questions before the webinar, please contact Jeff Stauffer, Elville and Associates’ Community Relations Director, at [email protected], or 443-393-7696 x117. We look forward to hosting you!