Aging in Place vs. CCRC Living 2019
September 19 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
In this interactive workshop, Stephen R. Elville, Principal of Elville and Associates, partners with Baltimore Washington Financial Advisors as he explores the elements, mechanics, financial considerations, and nuances of today’s aging in place versus continuing care retirement community living.
– What is aging in place in 2019?
– What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
– What are the financial costs and considerations associated with contemporary living arrangements?
– Challenges associated with in-home care
– Challenges associated with downsizing
– Medicaid and skilled nursing concerns
– Estate planning considerations
To RSVP, please contact Eve Kennedy, Client Relations Manager at BWFA, at 410-461-3900 or email@example.com, or please use the RSVP link below. Seating is limited and this event WILL fill up quickly! We look forward to seeing you there!