Many individuals and families are dealing with a nursing home situation and the expense associated with it. Timing and knowledge of the Medical Assistance process is critical to the preservation of assets and the minimization of problems with the nursing home and avoidance of legal discharge of the resident. Legal representation during the placement and Medical Assistance application process is critical.
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll
- Senior Home Seller? Here’s the Solution! (Part 2 of 2)
- Aging in Place Doesn’t Just Happen, It Takes a Plan
- Client Care Program Update – the April Tax Reform Educational Event, the Summer Social Event at Toby’s Dinner Theatre, and Looking Forward to the Annual Client Event
- The Early Retirement and Disability Decision