Regardless of the size of your estate, you have a right to distribute your assets to who you want, how you want, and in the most cost-effective way possible.
Elville and Associates helps you establish the proper safeguards.
Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
The lack of a formal estate plan can lead to a series of problems and complications that could affect a person’s survivors and heirs for more than two generations.
Our team will help you achieve peace of mind via proper planning, so that you can rest knowing that specific goals will be carried out the way you intended.
During your lifetime:
- Incapacity management (regarding financial and health care affairs)
- Power of Attorney (POA)
At the time of your death:
- Distributing your assets and estate
- Estate tax avoidance or minimization
- Asset protection implementation
- Beneficiary protection
- Controlling & modifying beneficiary behavior
Elville and Associates believes in lifetime maintenance for our clients and implements a trademark Client Care Program to ensure your estate planning succeeds regardless of whether goals or situations change.
Additionally, our “planning team” practices ensure our client’s attorneys, probate lawyers, advisors, and CPAs collaborate on your behalf.
Specializing in Special Needs Planning
Elville and Associates’ estate planning attorneys can also help you tailor a specific trust to manage assets and funds for an individual with special needs, while not minimizing their access to important government benefits.
Elville and Associates can assist individuals, families, and charities plan efficiently using a number of different tools:
- 1st party special needs trust: Holds the assets that belong to the person with special needs (inheritance or accident settlement)
- 3rd party trust: Holds funds belonging to others who desire to help a person with special needs.
- Pooled trust: Holds funds from many different beneficiaries with special needs
Take the first step to protecting your family and assets. Call 443-393-7696 or fill out the form below.