This website is for informational purposes only and nothing herein is intended to be legal advice. Nothing in this website nor any communications to Elville and Associates, P.C. through this website creates an attorney-client relationship between Elville and Associates, P.C. and you. While you are welcome to contact us by email, you are cautioned not to send any confidential information by email until an attorney-client relationship has been formally established.
- Olivia R. Holcombe-Volke Recognized for Pro Bono Estate Planning Work
- Which Estate Planning Process Is Right for You? The Answer Lies Within Your Goals …
- The 2010 Maryland Power of Attorney Act – A Gamechanger
- The Most Important Document in Estate Planning – The Financial Power of Attorney
- The Secure Act and Its Potential Income Tax Effect on Clients’ Estate Planning – Seven Important Opportunities
- The New Elective Share Law, a.k.a. “Augmented Estate Legislation” Has Passed. What Does This Mean to You?
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland