This website is for informational purposes only and nothing herein is intended to be legal advice. Nothing in this website nor any communications to Elville and Associates, P.C. through this website creates an attorney-client relationship between Elville and Associates, P.C. and you. While you are welcome to contact us by email, you are cautioned not to send any confidential information by email until an attorney-client relationship has been formally established.
- Attorney or Financial Planner? Often, Both.
- Digital Assets – An Essential Component to Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Is Not “Permanent,” But a Continuous Process
- Governor Hogan’s Authorization of the Remote Notarization of Documents
- Practical Guidance for Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning at a Time of World and National Health Crisis – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Understanding the New SECURE Act – INCOMING!!
- Ensure You’re Educated About These Three Aspects of Incapacity Planning
- Three Action Items That Are Important to You Estate Planning Right Now
- Estate Planning and the Rewards of Peace of Mind, Clarity and Certainty
- The Tremendous Importance of Proper Beneficiary Designations in Your Estate Plan